- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Sick photos of Emiliano Sala’s body lying in the morgue is posted online and sparks outrage
Photos of footballer Emiliano Sala’s body lying in a morgue have been shared on social media and this caused an outrage. The body of the 28-year-old Argentinian striker was deposited at the Holly Tree Lodge mortuary in Bournemouth, Dorset, after it was found on February 6 following an extensive search.
But someone got hold of photos of Sala lying in a morgue following a break-in into the morgue and they shared the photos on Twitter. This comes just days after Sala’s father, Horacio Sala died of a heart attack. Police are now investigating the sick images.
Dorset Police said: “We are aware that a picture reported to be of Mr Sala’s body has been shared on social media channels and are disgusted somebody did this.
“We are investigating this incident and working with a number of agencies to establish how the picture was taken and who is responsible.”
A source told the The Mirror: “One theory is that someone broke into the mortuary and took these pictures.”