- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
A Nigerian woman has given birth to a baby on the same day that she was getting married to her husband. The story was told by one Cynthia Chidimma Ezike on her Facebook page.
According to Cynthia, the woman who gave birth is her brother’s wife.
Sharing a photo of the newborn baby, Cynthia revealed that her brother’s wife gave birth to the child on their wedding day. However, she did not say if the child delivery was before or after the wedding ceremony.
“Glory be to God Almighty for this wonderful for dis wonderful miracle, my brother’s wife gave birth on her wedding day d same day was my birthday, father, may your name be praised ijn. Amen.”