- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
A Nigerian woman has given birth to a baby on the same day that she was getting married to her husband. The story was told by one Cynthia Chidimma Ezike on her Facebook page.
According to Cynthia, the woman who gave birth is her brother’s wife.
Sharing a photo of the newborn baby, Cynthia revealed that her brother’s wife gave birth to the child on their wedding day. However, she did not say if the child delivery was before or after the wedding ceremony.
“Glory be to God Almighty for this wonderful for dis wonderful miracle, my brother’s wife gave birth on her wedding day d same day was my birthday, father, may your name be praised ijn. Amen.”