- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
A Nigerian woman has given birth to a baby on the same day that she was getting married to her husband. The story was told by one Cynthia Chidimma Ezike on her Facebook page.
According to Cynthia, the woman who gave birth is her brother’s wife.
Sharing a photo of the newborn baby, Cynthia revealed that her brother’s wife gave birth to the child on their wedding day. However, she did not say if the child delivery was before or after the wedding ceremony.
“Glory be to God Almighty for this wonderful for dis wonderful miracle, my brother’s wife gave birth on her wedding day d same day was my birthday, father, may your name be praised ijn. Amen.”