- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
An Uber driver took off his clothes in protest at the General Aviation Terminal, GAT, of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos, after being detained and fined by an airport tow truck driver who wanted to seize his car.
The man was not prepared to pay the fine to FAAN when he was accosted by the tow truck driver and this led to an argument which saw the Uber driver pull off his shirt and trousers.
Narrating the incident, an Eyewitness wrote:
This Uber driver decided to put up this display to save him the cost of paying about 10k upwards fine to FAAN authority.
When airport personnel gets arrested we pay between 5 & 10k.”
See photos below.