- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Burna Boy feels sorry for Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, others over ‘International Deals’
‘Ye’ crooner, Burna Boy implied that the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, Tiwa Savage and a few others don’t know what they are getting themselves into as he claims international deals toxic for Nigerian Artistes.
Rave of the moment, Burna Boy has shared his grief for Nigerian creative exports, especially musicians signing international deals with foreign entertainment companies.
The talented multiple award-winning musician also appreciated his mother, Bose Ogulu who doubles as his manager in the post shared on his Instastories for making sure he didn’t become a victim of the international deals.
The ‘Ye’ crooner implied that the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, Tiwa Savage and a few others don’t know what they are getting themselves into by signing international deals.
“I feel so sorry for all you Nigerians and artists jumping into these “international deals”. You guys don’t know what you’re doing. I will forver be grateful to my manager/mother for making sure I will never be an “international” VICTIM. I feel very bad for every one of you. I’m hearing some really crazy shit out here. I feel so sad for you all.”
Although Burna Boy at a time got an international deal, we are however, unsure if he has cancelled his deal with Atlantic Records, a division of Warner Music Group, or not.
His pitiful post for his colleagues in the music industry comes after his outburst about those criticizing ‘Yahoo Yahoo’, asking them to channel their energies to the right people and set their priorities straight.