- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
I hate it when women hate and diss other women – Iyabo Ojo
Actress Iyabo Ojo has taken to social media to express how much she hates women hating on other women and trying to pull one down.
In a post she shared, the actress stated that no one should judge another especially when you have not experienced what they experienced.
Iyabo Ojo however didn’t fail to warn anyone who might be contemplating dissing or pulling her down.
I hate it when women dizz women…. Don’t ever try to out your own kind down… Come on…. If you are not wearing my shoes or have never worn my kind of shoes before.
Pls don’t F judge or dizz me…. Karma could be a bitch…. Talking from experience.