- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
I hate it when women hate and diss other women – Iyabo Ojo
Actress Iyabo Ojo has taken to social media to express how much she hates women hating on other women and trying to pull one down.
In a post she shared, the actress stated that no one should judge another especially when you have not experienced what they experienced.
Iyabo Ojo however didn’t fail to warn anyone who might be contemplating dissing or pulling her down.
I hate it when women dizz women…. Don’t ever try to out your own kind down… Come on…. If you are not wearing my shoes or have never worn my kind of shoes before.
Pls don’t F judge or dizz me…. Karma could be a bitch…. Talking from experience.