- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Reginal Daniel’s brother identified as Lawrence was involved in a rough fracas with a policeman after he was stopped on Tuesday, April 30, along the Okpanam road, Asaba Delta state.
In a video that is making rounds online community, the young man was seen engaged in a drag and pull with the officer who strongly latched onto his cloth. He made several attempts to free himself from the officer’s grip but was unable to.
Watch the video below.
Reacting to the news that her brother was the one assaulting the officer, Regina Daniels defended her sibling and expressed that if anyone watched the video closely, they will realize that the officers were the ones assaulting her brother.
She said: “You people should not make me angry. Can’t you see they were the ones assaulting him ? Or are you blind ?? And yet some people are here saying trash!”
Reacting to his fight with police, Regina’s brother noted that police brutality is real and people should not wait to experience it before they speak up.
See the post he shared on Instagram below.