- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade, has shared interesting tips on what keeps a good marriage going. In a recent interview, the happily married woman and mother of four stated that two individuals planning to come together should know themselves and respect each other.
While speaking about marriage, she added that couples should refrain from posting everything about their relationship on social media.
Jalade who has been with her husband, Captain Ekeinde for 23 years, stated that it is important that couples know God and make Him the foundation of their relationship.