- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
See why Eva Alordiah wants to be a single mother
Eva Alordiah has stated that she is considering being a single mother with just her kids to cater for and no man in her life. The rapper made this statement while reacting to actress Juliet Ibrahim’s post on single mothers and how the society has chosen to relegate them and praise the men for being adulterers.
Juliet Ibrahim had earlier written:
If a single mother is not in a relationship, regard- less of the reason; she’s always to blame, yet we give men praises for being adulterers and jerks so long as he’s “good to his kids” .
She also said:
If a man doesn’t get “tagged” or “bashed” for actually being at fault for why a relationship ended, why isn’t the woman given the same leniency, even if why the relationship ended wasn’t her fault? Or maybe it was her fault but it was still for the best?
Telling my story soon enough. It’s about time.
In her reaction, Eva Alordiah disclosed that she would rather become a single mother rather than settling with a man.
At this point in my Life, I am more passionate about having my babies than I am about getting married. I could actually consider adopting and being a single parent. Humans are insatiable and I am thankful I have a large heart that is capable of giving no fucks what anyone thinks. It is the only way to breathe” she wrote