- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
Ruth Kadiri calls out Nollywood producers who disrespects her
Ruth Kadiri in her Instagram post, called out Nollywood producers disrespecting her brand by doing a poor job in movies she featured in.
Ruth Kadiri who stated that she worked so hard to build her brand, added that Nollywood producers disrespecting her brand by doing a poor job in movies she featured in won’t get a promotion from her.
I am one who is known to promote my works. I’m proud of every movie I feature in and I as much I as I can want to help promote it. If I partake in your film as an artist you owe it to me to represent me well as an individual and as a brand. So get it,
If I shoot a movie and play a lead role I expect the following My character should be well represented on your poster or trailer if I’m not well represented I will not post it. If I spend so much time shooting your movie and the picture quality looks like something from 1932, and u send me the trailer I will not post it.
If I see myself looking like a something that doesn’t represent the role I played in your movie. Or you create a poster that is utterly disgusting and with less quality I will not post it. If you call your movie vulgar names and ridiculous names that you never titled the movie while we where shooting I will not post it. Respect my brand and I will respect yours. We all worked so hard to get here thanks