- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
A policeman allegedly battered a commercial motorcyclist for refusing to offer N100 bribe in Warri, Delta State.
Facebook user, Onyekwena said that the commercial motorcyclist was taking him to church last Sunday, when the incident happened.
“Hmm i dont know what this country is turning into. See what a police man did to the bike man that was taking me to church this sunday morning because of 100 naira. I think this people should be called to order”