- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West meets with Paul Algarin, man recently freed from prison
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West meets recently freed North Carolina man and promise to help remove his face tattoo
Celebrity couple, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have promised to help a North Carolina man recently freed from prison to pay to remove his face tattoo.
The couple met Paul Algarin and his family on Tuesday in Charlotte, following his release from Central Prison in North Carolina after serving seven years.
Algarin was charged in 2013 with bringing guns to a Fayetteville high school, according to local reports.
Paul’s twin sister, Azaria revealed on Instagram the family had lunch with the stars before starting the procedure ‘of removing [her] brother’s face tattoos’.
‘Recently my twin was released from central prison where he served an accumulation of seven years. He asked me for Kim’s address so he could send her a letter and I rolled my eyes and never sent it. Eventually my mom sent it to him so he would stop harassing us.
‘Never in a million years did I think Kim would write him back (or even read his letter), fly in right after the met gala (not to mention her 4th baby is due at any minute), invest in our family & laugh / relate to us over the smallest things.
‘Kim flew in to CLT with her doctor to have lunch with us and start the procedure of removing my brothers face tattoos.’
His mom Sonya added:
‘Yesterday was a great day and also a long day coming. My children and I had the awesome opportunity to meet @kimkardashian and her husband @kanyedoingthings.
‘Kim was there to grant a request that my son asked her assistance with which was to remove a tattoo from his face. Thank God she received his letter and was happy to grant his request.
‘Her work and dedication to helping others restart their lives and move forward with a more positive start is something that I am extremely grateful for and most appreciative.
‘Kim and Kanye taking time out of their busy schedules to come meet and sit with us was amazing and an experience we will always remember.’
This comes after it was revealed Kim Kardashian has reportedly helped free as many as 17 inmates by secretly funding a criminal justice campaign.
The mother of three first began her social justice bids by petitioning President Donald Trump over the release of Tennessee grandmother Alice Marie Johnson in June last year. The 63-year-old was pardoned by Trump after meeting Kim at the White House.