- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Instagram influencer, Oyemykke has slammed CSP Dolapo Badmus as he calls for the release of singer Naira Marley who was arrested today by EFCC.
Shortly after news of the singer’s arrest broke, Dolapo Badmus took to social media to throw a shade at him.
The only authentic NAIRA I know is Nigeria’s legal tender. Any other naira attached to something is a counterfeit!
Her words didn’t sit well with Oyemykke who rushed to share the below video which shows him lambasting her. According to him, the singer is not Nigeria’s problem but our corrupt politicians whom police are allowing to walk free. Watch video to hear more.