- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Instagram influencer, Oyemykke has slammed CSP Dolapo Badmus as he calls for the release of singer Naira Marley who was arrested today by EFCC.
Shortly after news of the singer’s arrest broke, Dolapo Badmus took to social media to throw a shade at him.
The only authentic NAIRA I know is Nigeria’s legal tender. Any other naira attached to something is a counterfeit!
Her words didn’t sit well with Oyemykke who rushed to share the below video which shows him lambasting her. According to him, the singer is not Nigeria’s problem but our corrupt politicians whom police are allowing to walk free. Watch video to hear more.