- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Bobrisky to be arrested during his 3-days ‘Mega’ Birthday Party
Bobrisky was busy planning a bash which he called the biggest birthday party ever, unknowing to him that another person is also planning to capture him on the day of his joy.
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has vowed to petition the Lagos state commissioner of police to arrest crossdresser, Bobrisky, on his birthday for threatening him some months ago.
Uche who spoke via his Instagram page added that even Bobrisky sudden breast display cannot make him above the law.
“@bobrisky222 I’m going to petition the commissioner of Police in Lagos to arrest you on your BIRTHDAY for your “threat” on me… @bobrisky222 Even with your sudden BREAST display, you are not above the LAW, and I know you may have threatened other people who do not support the legendary “BRA”, and female “PANT” you wear about feeling FUNKY, but mine is different, if you think i or The Nigerian Police Force will ignore your threat on me some months ago via your Instagram page,✏ you’re joking SIR/MA, (you can fill in the GENDER you’re now representing…)
“I’m not @nina_ivy_ I’m the ONLY, I repeat, the only popular actor in Nigeria that has ever gotten the attention of @chrissyteigen ✈ an A-List American celebrity, you can Google it together with your new P.A breast, no be JOKE. @bobrisky222 you claim to be RICH, abeg, how many Instagram beggar you don help? I’m not as wealthy as You, Dangote or @femiotedola but by the grace of God, with my #KomKomFoundation,
“I know how many Orphanage homes I’ve donated to generously, and with the little i have, I know how many so-called “Instagram beggar” I’ve assisted, I may not be able to help everyone, but it breaks my HEART that in a COUNTRY where some people claim to be making millions, we still have people who can’t even afford 1K for FOOD, and when they BEG online, the high and mighty in the SOCIETY ignores and even label them “Instagram beggar”. Anyways, that’s a story for another day.