- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Chris Attoh breaks silence after his wife’s murder
Popular Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh has spoken for the first time after his wife, Bettie Jenifer was murdered in the USA by unknown assailants.
In a brief message shared on his Twitter handle for Ghanaians and his fans in General, Chris Attoh advised them to always look up to the stars with the belief that all things shall work well. They should never look down as a sign of defeat because all things work together for good.
Again, he advised them to always work. He added working always and never giving up gives… as to what working hard gives, Chris Attoh did not end the message.
Chris Attoh Tweeted:
#CHRIS ATTOH One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives …
44-year-old American, Bettie Jenifer who got married to Chris Attoh in October in a private traditional marriage ceremony in Accra was shot dead last Friday, 10th May 2019 around 5:0 PM in Maryland, USA.
According to police reports, Bettie had closed from her office in the 6300 blocks of Ivy Lane and was walking towards her car when she was approached by a gunman. Fearing for her life, she fled but was chased down by the assassin and shot in cold blood.
So far the only description the police have is that the shooter is “a black male with a thick build and black hair, wearing a dark shirt and pants.”
But according to an inside source in a report going viral, Bettie was killed by a hired gun of her ex-husband who is in jail. From what we are hearing, the ex-husband is cartel boss who Chris Attoh had no idea who he was.
Chris Attoh who was in Los Angeles shooting a movie flew to Maryland to check up on the state of his wife after the news broke.