- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
‘Deep down we know Chris Attoh ordered the hit on his wife’ – Social media users accuse actor
Social media has gone ablaze after reports that wife of Ghanaian movie actor, Chris Attoh’s wife, Bettie Jenifer was shot dead in the United States.
Bettie Jenifer of Bowie(44) was shot in the head by an unknown gunman at the parking lot of her office building in Maryland on Friday evening, NBC Washington reports.
“Police were searching for a gunman who fatally shot a woman in the head in the parking lot of a Maryland office building Friday,” said the news outlet.“The woman, identified as 44-year-old Bettie Jenifer of Bowie, had left the office in the 6300 blocks of Ivy Lane and was walking to her car when a man armed with a handgun approached her, the Greenbelt police department said.”
Bettie reportedly tried to run away, but the gunman followed her firing at her multiple times, with at least one shot fatally hitting her.
The actor’s wife was pronounced dead before police arrived at the scene of the crime. The shooter reportedly this build man, fled the scene immediately.
While some are pointing accusing fingers at the actor, others are simply shocked by the news.
Deep down we all know that Chris Attoh ordered the hit on his wife
— kwadwoAwesome (@Emmanue84173638) May 11, 2019
Chris Attoh is cursed
— Malvo (@jrmalvo) May 11, 2019
It sad but I’m calling it now, paid hitman killing. Sounds too organised according to reports. Terrible. Police will leave no stone unturned in solving this case. Why delete her pictures few days on instagram and this happened.. Chris Attoh 🤦🏽♂️🤷🏽♂️
— #WestsideLegacy (@GhPromoter) May 11, 2019
What's this issue of Chris Attoh's wife getting shot? There was a story last week he had deleted all her pictures on IG
— Austine Woode (@obiMpenaAustine) May 11, 2019
I always say most of the foolish people in the world are on twitter. Someone loses a partner, friend and lover and you begin to point fingers instead of comforting them. My prayers to Chris Attoh!
— Eng. Dave (@BlessJunior_1) May 11, 2019