- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Nse Ikpe-Etim: Man who accused Nollywood actress of abortion exposed as a ‘womanizer’
A Nigerian man identified as Ojong Agbor on Facebook, while reacting to actress Nse Ikpe-Etim’s womb removal story, has advised young women to desist from abortion and runs life.
Ojong Agbor in a post was of the opinion that Nse Ikpe-Etim lived a reckless life in the past, thinking fame and money will right the wrongs.
He even mentioned that Nse Ikpe-Etim had made a mistake and he only wanted the younger generation to learn from it.
Abortion and runs life will only land you here no matter the fame and money you will die a miserable person.
God knows I’m not laughing at her but just want the younger generation to learn from her mistakes in life.
Ojong Agbor called for sleeping around after his post.
Ojong Agbor who is a married man has been called out by his followers for sleeping around and he was told he’s not worthy of criticizing.
See some reactions below.