- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Popular Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo shed tears as she recounts on marital disappointments and hardship
Actress Iyabo Ojo who took to Instagram to share her story, revealed that her husband told her that he didn’t love her but only got married to her because she was pregnant.
Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo found herself slipped into an emotional mood on Mothers Day.
According to the single mother, no matter how she tried, she always realize that she was in a separate world from her ex-hussband.
She revealed that she had her first child at Redeemed Christian Church of God in Mushin and also welcomed her daughter Priscilla in the room of a nurse she begged for help as she had no money on her. Going on in her emotional disclosure, she revealed that she had to leave the marriage for her sanity and also to take care of her kids. The actress however admitted that since her kids came they’ve been a huge blessing to her.
Watch her tell-all video below.
Sharing her story on mother’s day, she captioned the video above with;
“DONT STOP IN YOUR STORM
“Everyone has a story, everyone’s life is a story. I decided to share a bit with you, to strengthen and to encourage someone out there. We’re all capable of doing amazing things…. but whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. ……………….. never stop in your storm
“Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”