- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
Popular Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo shed tears as she recounts on marital disappointments and hardship
Actress Iyabo Ojo who took to Instagram to share her story, revealed that her husband told her that he didn’t love her but only got married to her because she was pregnant.
Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo found herself slipped into an emotional mood on Mothers Day.
According to the single mother, no matter how she tried, she always realize that she was in a separate world from her ex-hussband.
She revealed that she had her first child at Redeemed Christian Church of God in Mushin and also welcomed her daughter Priscilla in the room of a nurse she begged for help as she had no money on her. Going on in her emotional disclosure, she revealed that she had to leave the marriage for her sanity and also to take care of her kids. The actress however admitted that since her kids came they’ve been a huge blessing to her.
Watch her tell-all video below.
Sharing her story on mother’s day, she captioned the video above with;
“DONT STOP IN YOUR STORM
“Everyone has a story, everyone’s life is a story. I decided to share a bit with you, to strengthen and to encourage someone out there. We’re all capable of doing amazing things…. but whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. ……………….. never stop in your storm
“Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”