- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
No Beef! Davolee Clears Air On Purported Rift With Olamide
Davolee also expressed his gratitude to Olamide for the exposure he gave him while he was under him
Rising musician, Davolee, has cleared the air on his reported beef with Olamide, which led to his exit from YBNL Nation.
The evolving rapper was said to have dumped YBNL for new record label due to his dissatisfaction with the way he was managed at his former label.
Clearing the air in an exclusive statement sent to WithinNigeria, Davolee confirmed he was not officially signed to the Olamide-led record label, however, the label’s head-honcho fulfilled what he promised him and did more.
In Davolee’s words; “Olamide did more than he promised me. I’m very much part of YBNL family. I just happened to sign a contract with New Nation Muzik because I had no contract with YBNL.”
Davolee also expressed his gratitude to Olamide for the exposure he gave him while he was under him. “If not for Olamide, I will not be this exposed,” he said.
“If not for Olamide, I will not be this exposed. Olamide did more than he promised me,” Davolee clears air on purported rift with Olamide. pic.twitter.com/KPC6wxDA8b
— Adeyinka Oluwamayowa (@MrSEPTIN911) May 16, 2019
The singer is now officially signed to New Nation Muzik where he is expected to float his music career fully.