- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Daddy Showkey has reacted to the arrest of Naira Marley by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. The veteran Nigerian singer said he hadn’t reacted to it initially because he cannot endorse a small child (Naira Marley) insulting an elder (Ruggedman), especially when the elder is right.
He added that he believes Naira Marley made the disrespectful comments under the influence of a substance he smoked.
He went on to say that he lived a dangerous life on the streets as a young man but that doesn’t mean he will advise his child or any young person to live the same way and make the same mistakes he made.
He ended by pleading with the authorities to free Naira and just caution him so he can see his recent arrest as a lesson.
Watch Daddy Showkey’s full speech in the video below.