- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Daddy Showkey has reacted to the arrest of Naira Marley by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. The veteran Nigerian singer said he hadn’t reacted to it initially because he cannot endorse a small child (Naira Marley) insulting an elder (Ruggedman), especially when the elder is right.
He added that he believes Naira Marley made the disrespectful comments under the influence of a substance he smoked.
He went on to say that he lived a dangerous life on the streets as a young man but that doesn’t mean he will advise his child or any young person to live the same way and make the same mistakes he made.
He ended by pleading with the authorities to free Naira and just caution him so he can see his recent arrest as a lesson.
Watch Daddy Showkey’s full speech in the video below.