- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
“You are a low-budget idiot” Nigerians drag comic actor, Okon, for defending the arrest and alleged sexual molestation of Abuja women
Nigerians are currently bashing comic actor, Imeh Bishop Umoh, over his comment on the recent arrest and alleged sexual molestation of women accused of being sex workers in Abuja.
Recall that two weeks ago, over 70 women were arrested by men of the Abuja police command for allegedly being sex workers. The arrested women accused the police officers of raping them on the night they were arrested.
In a video he posted earlier today, Okon stated that there is no way what the policemen did to those women can be termed rape because rape is forcefully taking a woman’s dignity. He opined that sex workers do not have any dignity that can be taken. He added that the policemen simply stole from the women because they forcefully took the product they are selling (sex) and did not pay. Therefore what the policemen did should be seen as theft, not as rape. Read here.
Nigerians found his comment distasteful. See their reactions below…