- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Davido’s elder brother, Adewale gushes over girlfriend on her graduation day (photos)
Davido’s elder brother shares a kiss with his boo as she graduates from Georgetown University
Davido’s elder brother, Adewale Adeleke celebrated the love of his life who just bagged a M.S degree in Physiology and Biophysics from Georgetown University today.
Sharing photos from the graduation, he wrote:
‘congrats to the love of my life. So proud of you baby, I know how much time and effort you put into this degree. So blessed to have a smart, intelligent, beautiful woman in my life! This is only the beginning for us’.
Adewale Adeleke professionally known as Chairmahkn, is a song-writer and businessman. Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Adewale relocated to Lagos, Nigeria, in 2010.
In 2012 he produced the album ‘Omo Baba Olowo’ on his record label HKN Music. In 2015 Adewale was appointed Executive Director in his father’s Energy Company Pacific Energy. In 2014 HKN Music was nominated for City People Entertainment Awards’s Record Label of the Year. Adewale was born in 1988 to Chief Deji and Grace Ajunwa in Atlanta. His father is a Nigerian businessman who owns Pacific Energy.