- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Davido’s elder brother, Adewale gushes over girlfriend on her graduation day (photos)
Davido’s elder brother shares a kiss with his boo as she graduates from Georgetown University
Davido’s elder brother, Adewale Adeleke celebrated the love of his life who just bagged a M.S degree in Physiology and Biophysics from Georgetown University today.
Sharing photos from the graduation, he wrote:
‘congrats to the love of my life. So proud of you baby, I know how much time and effort you put into this degree. So blessed to have a smart, intelligent, beautiful woman in my life! This is only the beginning for us’.
Adewale Adeleke professionally known as Chairmahkn, is a song-writer and businessman. Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Adewale relocated to Lagos, Nigeria, in 2010.
In 2012 he produced the album ‘Omo Baba Olowo’ on his record label HKN Music. In 2015 Adewale was appointed Executive Director in his father’s Energy Company Pacific Energy. In 2014 HKN Music was nominated for City People Entertainment Awards’s Record Label of the Year. Adewale was born in 1988 to Chief Deji and Grace Ajunwa in Atlanta. His father is a Nigerian businessman who owns Pacific Energy.