- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
Photo: Newborn triplets in need of incubation reportedly stranded at a hospital premises in Cross River state
Facebook user, Odong Prince Thompson, posted a photo of a set of triplets who were delivered at a General Hospital in Obubra local government area of Cross River state but referred to Holy Family Catholic Hospital Ikom, for incubation.
According to Thompson, the triplets are currently stranded at Ikom, after Holy Family Hospital referred them to UCTH Calabar.
“This triplets were delivered at Ofumbongha in Obubra LGA, need incubation, were referred to Holy Family Catholic Hospital Ikom from General Hospital Obubra, but have been referred again to UCTH Calabar and are now stranded at the hospital premises Ikom. Can anyone safe their Lives?. Call 07085466554 parents number : 08057432962”