- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Photo: Newborn triplets in need of incubation reportedly stranded at a hospital premises in Cross River state
Facebook user, Odong Prince Thompson, posted a photo of a set of triplets who were delivered at a General Hospital in Obubra local government area of Cross River state but referred to Holy Family Catholic Hospital Ikom, for incubation.
According to Thompson, the triplets are currently stranded at Ikom, after Holy Family Hospital referred them to UCTH Calabar.
“This triplets were delivered at Ofumbongha in Obubra LGA, need incubation, were referred to Holy Family Catholic Hospital Ikom from General Hospital Obubra, but have been referred again to UCTH Calabar and are now stranded at the hospital premises Ikom. Can anyone safe their Lives?. Call 07085466554 parents number : 08057432962”