- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Four Gay Priests dismissed in Abia Anglican Church barely 2 weeks after 2 priests were sacked for the same act
Ten days after the viral reports that Anglican Church sacked Two Gay Priests in Abia State, Another four priests have been dismissed in Anglican Church of the Diocese of Isiala Ngwa, Abia State
We earlier reported that The Arochukwu/Ohafia Diocese of the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) in Abia State dismissed two priests for indulging in homosexuality.
According to reports, Four more priests have been indicted and dismissed for the same act in another Diocese, in Isiala Ngwa, Abia State, and the names of the four priests are listed below.
1. Rev. Canon Emmanuel Nwankwo
2 .Revv. Kelechi Nwachukwu
3. Rev. Sunday Azubuike
4. Rev. Chris Achonye.
In a letter to all Archbishops and Bishops, signed by Rt. Reverend Temple O. Nwaogu, the Bishop of the Diocese of Isial Ngwa in Abia State, the 4 gay priests were found guilty of homosexual activities after a thorough investigation by the Church.
See letter of their letter of dismissal below.
Meanwhile, A popular Catholic Priest, Father Anatoly was caught in the act with a prostitute inside his car