- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Winner of the maiden Big Brother Nigeria reality show, Katung Aduwak has shared photos and a touching story on a car crash he survived 15-years ago that left two other occupants of the car dead.
According to him, ‘15 years ago today I was driving this car with 2 other young women. 1 made it out of the car, the other made it out of this world. I’m thankful for being here after 2 brain surgeries, broken ribs, cracked C5 & C6,broken jaw in 2 places, coma for days, menieval jacket, complete rehabilitation, now we here to effect as much change as possible. I’m making my mark, R U?’.