- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Barely 24 hours after Naira Marley’s arraignment, EFCC arrests eight more Yahoo Boys in Lagos (photos)
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested eight suspected fraudsters for an alleged involvement in internet crime.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has proved that they are not only after infamous celebrities affiliated with online scam as the anti-graft agency apprehend eight more Internet fraudsters in Lagos.
A statement from the agency gave the names of the suspects as Adesanmi Abiodun, Olasupo Emmanuel, Segun Amudah, Aina Oladipo, Babatunde Olawuyi, Oluwaseyi Emmanuel Fagbemiro, Felix Onyebuchi and Abdulazeez Ismaila.
The suspects were arrested today Tuesday, May 21st in the Forthright Estate, Magboro area of Lagos State. Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission.
Items recovered from the suspects include exotic cars, phones and laptops.
The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.