- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Barely 24 hours after Naira Marley’s arraignment, EFCC arrests eight more Yahoo Boys in Lagos (photos)
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested eight suspected fraudsters for an alleged involvement in internet crime.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has proved that they are not only after infamous celebrities affiliated with online scam as the anti-graft agency apprehend eight more Internet fraudsters in Lagos.
A statement from the agency gave the names of the suspects as Adesanmi Abiodun, Olasupo Emmanuel, Segun Amudah, Aina Oladipo, Babatunde Olawuyi, Oluwaseyi Emmanuel Fagbemiro, Felix Onyebuchi and Abdulazeez Ismaila.
The suspects were arrested today Tuesday, May 21st in the Forthright Estate, Magboro area of Lagos State. Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission.
Items recovered from the suspects include exotic cars, phones and laptops.
The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.