- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
Popular musician, Daddy Showkey is shocked to see how Naira Marley’s case was handled yesterday. While reacting to the new development, the veteran singer took to his Instagram page to attack EFCC for being harsh on Marley.
He urged the anti-graft agency to rather go after corrupt public officials who have stolen Nigeria’s resources rather than Naira Marley whom he described as a ‘small boy’.
Daddy Showkey, in the video, said: “Many things I saw yesterday made me laugh. What did Naira Marley do to warrant all the security? All the people wey be threats to our society, they never do them like this oh.
“This boy is a small boy, all of us know what we did while we were young. One day, your own will come. Don’t think because you are in power now, you will be using your position anyhow.
Watch video below.
Naira Marley was on Monday arraigned before the federal high court in Lagos and remanded in Ikoyi prison till May 30th.
Naira Marley’s mother found it difficult to believe that her son who lives in a beautiful home will be spending some time in jail as she shed tears for him while conversing with lawyer and EFCC officials yesterday.