- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
Popular musician, Daddy Showkey is shocked to see how Naira Marley’s case was handled yesterday. While reacting to the new development, the veteran singer took to his Instagram page to attack EFCC for being harsh on Marley.
He urged the anti-graft agency to rather go after corrupt public officials who have stolen Nigeria’s resources rather than Naira Marley whom he described as a ‘small boy’.
Daddy Showkey, in the video, said: “Many things I saw yesterday made me laugh. What did Naira Marley do to warrant all the security? All the people wey be threats to our society, they never do them like this oh.
“This boy is a small boy, all of us know what we did while we were young. One day, your own will come. Don’t think because you are in power now, you will be using your position anyhow.
Watch video below.
Naira Marley was on Monday arraigned before the federal high court in Lagos and remanded in Ikoyi prison till May 30th.
Naira Marley’s mother found it difficult to believe that her son who lives in a beautiful home will be spending some time in jail as she shed tears for him while conversing with lawyer and EFCC officials yesterday.