- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
We are older and wiser – Daniella Okeke says as she gushes about her friendship with Tonto Dikeh (video)
Nigerian actress Daniella Okeke has revealed the depth of her friendship with fellow actress Tonto Dikeh. The actress shared a post, talking about how they met and how Dikeh had helped her out for two years.
On a post shared on Instagram, the curvaceous lady explained that Dikeh had given her shelter in her house for two years without collecting anything from her.
Okeke further expressed that the actress the craziest and nicest person she has ever met. The actress also thanked God for her friendship with Tonto Dikeh over the years.
According to Okeke, who said looking at everything they have been through together, she realised that they have both grown older and wiser.
She wrote: “This babe right here housed me in Lagos..for 2yrs without collecting a dime from me.. She is still the most craziest and nicest person I have ever known.. looking back after all this years all we can say is thank you God, we older and wiser. @tontolet.”
The actress made the friendship post with a video of herself and Tonto Dikeh being goofy and playing together in Abuja.