- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Due to lack of funds, FG shuts four foreign missions
The federal government has closed four of its foreign missions due to lack of funds.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama stated that the closure was because the government could not fund the missions anymore.
According to the Minister, the missions are Sri Lanka, Serbia, Ukraine and Czech Republic.