- BREAKING: Appeal Court varies terms in bail granted Dasuki
- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
Side effects of cosmetic surgery forces Cardi B to postpone her upcoming concerts
Cardi B has canceled the rest of her concerts this month as a result of her plastic surgery procedures but will be back on stage in June.
Her publicist in a statement said, “Cardi was overzealous in getting back to work. She didn’t take the time necessary to fully recover. Her strenuous schedule has taken a toll on her body and now has been given strict doctors orders to pull out the rest of her performances in May.”
TMZ also reports that the rapper backed out of Baltimore’s 92Q Spring Bling Festival this Friday because of some serious fallout from her recent cosmetic surgeries.
Earlier this month, Cardi confessed to getting liposuction after daughter Kulture’s birth, and told fans during a show in Memphis at the time, “I shouldn’t really be performing because moving too much is gonna f—k up my lipo.”
She also admitted to getting a second breast augmentation and said sometimes she doesn’t feel her best. “I just got my boobs redone,” Cardi told “Entertainment Tonight” on May 1. “I feel good, but then sometimes I feel like not, you know? [When] your skin is stretched out.”