- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Man vows to kill Police Officer Dolapo Badmus and Ruggedman over Naira Marley
As expected, fans and supporters of fast rising music star, Naira Marley have expressed support for their favorite on their respective social media pages since the time of his arrest and one of them has threatened to kill if the singer is jailed.
A loyal fan recently cried out on social media asking for other fans to come together and donate the sum of N10m for Naira Marley’s bail ahead of the embattled singer’s next court appearance on May 30th.
In the case of another staunch supporter identified as Stove Paul, he has issued threats at veteran rapper Ruggedman and police public relations officer, Dolapo Badmus.
Stove in a post shared online has declared that if the singer is sentenced to jail, he would personally make sure he goes after the life of the rapper and police officer.
Stove accused the two Public figure of being involved in the continued detention of his celebrity star and also wondered why Badmus resorted to publicly mocking Marley for his arrest.
Going further Paul expressed that everywhere he has gone for consultations, it was revealed to him that the two people he mentioned were behind Naira Marley’s ill fate.
“I will keep tracing both of you anywhere in public. During any shows or owambe, I will open fire and stand.
Mark my words. It may take me days, weeks, months or years, but one special day, I will fulfill my mission.