- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
Daddy Freeze reacts as RCCG pastor heals lepers and deaf people
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the news of a RCCG pastor who healed lepers and deaf people at a market in Ondo State.
Reacting to the news, Daddy Freeze stated that it is only a stupid person that needs a miracle to cure leprosy.
The causative agent of leprosy, M. leprae, was discovered by G. H. Armauer Hansen in Norway in 1873, making it the first bacterium to be identified as causing disease in humans. The first effective treatment (promin) became available in the 1940s. In the 1950s, dapsone was introduced.
Only a dingbat still needs a miracle to cure leprosy. During the time of Christ, there was no known cure for leprosy and it didn’t exist for another 1,800 years. However, there has been a cure in existence for the last 80 years and it is readily available.
It’s a miracle that we are this ignorant in this part of the world.�
90% of global malaria cases occur in subsaharan Africa, while we are looking for miracles, a Chinese woman received half of a Nobel peace prize for malaria through her discovery of Artemisinin, a disease that affects us so much more than the Chinese, the greatest disease killing us is ignorance.
Artemisinin and its semisynthetic derivatives are a group of drugs used against malaria due to Plasmodium falciparum. It was discovered in 1972 by Tu Youyou, a Chinese scientist, who was awarded half of the 2015 Nobel Prize in Medicine for her discovery.