- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
Nigerian man says it is better to be an Atheist than a Nigerian Christian or Muslim, Gives reasons
Facebook, Michael Nwanator Jr has shared an interesting post on his page. In the post, Michael said Atheists are by far better than Christians and Muslims in Nigeria. In his opinion, Nigeria is backward when compared to other countries despite the proponderance of religious centers all over the country. Read what he wrote below
I think it’s better to be an Atheist than to be an average Nigerian Christian and Muslim.
Nigeria is the most religious nation in the world and the poverty capital of the world. Over 91 million are living below poverty line. Over 91 million people are EXTREMELY POOR. The number keeps increasing everyday.
Nigeria ?? is attributed to anything bad in the international community.
Less religious countries prosper than us. To me, Nigeria is 1,000 years behind China ?? and Japan ??.
If religion can’t make us live a moral upright life, what use is the religion?
What do they teach in religious gatherings in Nigeria ???
I don’t think there’s any Atheist holding a top government position in the country??. On Friday and Sunday, you will see them in their various religious places, but why are we in this mess?
I need answers.
Singing Hypocrite by Falz