- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
President Buhari makes new appointment for Sports Institute
Dr. John Atumiye Ndanusa Dadi-Mamud has been appointed as the new Director/ Chief Executive of the National Institute for Sports (NIS).
The appointment is for an initial term of four years.
The Former NIS Deputy Director will be taking over from Dr. Chukwudi Kingdom Eke, whose tenure expired on May 10, 2019.
Dadi-Mamud, 53, who holds a Doctorate degree in Exercise and Sports Science, and a Masters’ degree in Exercise Physiology, hails from Kogi state.
His appointment takes effect from May 14, 2019.