- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale both had guns on them at the VGMA – Police
The Ghanaian police revealed that both Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale had guns on them at VGMA event last weekend.
According to the the Police, Shatta also had a gun on him at the VGMA, but didn’t have the temperament to remove and brandish it around as Stonebwoy did. Both artistes got their firearm seized and Stonebwoy’s gun license revoked, Daily Guide Newspaper reported.
Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale who were granted bail after they were arrested, have been charged with three counts lawsuit: offensive conduct, acts tending to disturb public peace and unlawful display of firearms in a public place.
In a statement released by Wale’s management concerning the ordeal, it claimed that their team were only trying to replicate what happened at the 4syte Music Video Awards in 2015 by surprising Stonebwoy on stage again to congratulate him on his win. They also blamed Stonebwoy’s manager, Blakk Cedi for causing all the confusion after he threw the first punch at Shatta Wale’s entourage.
You may check out the video showing the moment Stonebwoy pulled his gun at Shatta Wale after he and his entourage went on stage at the 2019 VGMA.
Due to attacks that came up from this act, Shatta Wale has accused Ghana music industry of hating him so much.