- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Juliet Ibrahim reacts to Tonto Dikeh’s Gay list
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has hit back at Tonto Dikeh who shared a post on Instagram which appears to have shaded her.
Nollywood ActressTonto Dikeh who is divorced and a single mother of one in a post announced that she’s in a new relationship and won’t want any of the celebrities begging the unnamed man for assistance or to sponsor their projects.
She went on to make a short list of names as she threatened to expose the gays in the Nigerian music and movie industry.
She mentioned IK Ogbonna who many social media users have always suspected to be gay. Also, she mentioned 2face and Annie either some other names which sound like first names of popular celebrities.
Well, it seems the Juju mentioned by Tonto Dikeh is actually a short form for Juliet Ibrahim who didn’t wait for long before firing back with her own shade.
Replying Tonto for calling her out publicly, Juliet wrote:
‘They need to speak about me to get attention because if they spoke about themselves, no one would care’ alongside a stunning photo she shared.
See her post below.