- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
Nigerian singers, Wizkid and Tiwa savage arrived hand in hand and they were spotted closely at the listening party of Patoranking’s new album titled, Wilmer.
The besties for a moment diverted attentions of some guests at the beginning of the event as people troop to have a glance at the duo and also to snap their pictures.
Many other entertainers showed love and support for their fellow star, Patoranking, other Stars that attended the event are Yemi Alade, Phyno, Don Jazzy, Denrele Edun, D’banj, Omowumi and many others.
Watch the video below.
Patoranking is gearing up to release his second studio album titled ”Wilmer”.
The album is named after his daughter whom he composed a really long poem for. Of all the singles the singer has released since 2017, only ‘Confirm’ featuring Davido and the Fela-inspired ‘Lenge Lenge’ made the album, Wilmer.
In the Instagram statement accompanying the announcement of the album, the singer wrote,
“I’ve put my heart and soul into this Album. Wilmer has purely been a blessing and I hope this project encourages you, motivates you and blesses u. The journey hasn’t been easy but we are thankful for where we are headed. God bless every single one of you and everyone who has been a part of this masterpiece.”
See photos from the listening party of Wilmer below.