- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
Man claims he knows where missing lady Adewura is being kept, says he wants money to reveal the address
A 26-year-old Nigerian lady identified as, Adewura Latifat Bello, had been declared missing a few days ago. The lady’s family had reported that she went missing on Wednesday, May 15, after living her place of work.
WITHINNIGERIA had reported that Adewura spoke to her sister before she went missing. The lady had reportedly told her sister that she was at Cement bus stop on her way home around 7:00pm.
In a recent development, a Nigerian man has claimed that he knows the whereabouts of Adewura. The man shared a tweet, claiming that Adewura was kidnapped by his neighbours and she was being kept in the house in Abeokuta.
When the man was asked to call the police and report the incident, he asked to be paid for his services before giving the address out.
The man even dropped his account number in a tweet to show that he is serious about selling the information.