- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
Man claims he knows where missing lady Adewura is being kept, says he wants money to reveal the address
A 26-year-old Nigerian lady identified as, Adewura Latifat Bello, had been declared missing a few days ago. The lady’s family had reported that she went missing on Wednesday, May 15, after living her place of work.
WITHINNIGERIA had reported that Adewura spoke to her sister before she went missing. The lady had reportedly told her sister that she was at Cement bus stop on her way home around 7:00pm.
In a recent development, a Nigerian man has claimed that he knows the whereabouts of Adewura. The man shared a tweet, claiming that Adewura was kidnapped by his neighbours and she was being kept in the house in Abeokuta.
When the man was asked to call the police and report the incident, he asked to be paid for his services before giving the address out.
The man even dropped his account number in a tweet to show that he is serious about selling the information.