- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
Stay away from ladies below the age of 25 – Newly wedded man advises
A Nigerian man who recently got wedded has advised men to stay away from ladies below the age of 25 when looking for a partner to marry.
In a series of tweets he shared, the man identified as Olaseni stated that age 25 is the period such ladies usually know what they want in life.
“Let me say it again. If you are ready to marry, avoid women under the age of 25 except you are very sure and can vouch for the stability of their emotional state of mind. Don’t play yourself.”
Explaining how his opinion was formed, he revealed that ladies below 25 are usually ready for marriage in two years time:
“LMAO. This is strictly from my personal experience and a few others; It usually the peak of attention period for many and will have their hearts all over the place. It also the period they’ll begin to figure out what they really want. They are ready in another 2 years.”
His post appears to suggest that ladies below age 25 are usually not interested in serious relationship but games.