- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
They took off my fake lashes, left me looking like a fowl – Ifu Ennada shares her passport office experience
According to Big Brother Naija ex-housemates, Ifu Ennada, there are some tips to follow in order to easily renew your passport in Nigeria.
Using her experience as an example, Ifu Ennada shares some Nigerian passport renewal starter park for women.
“No Eye Lashes – If you have semi permanent lashes on they’ll cut them off or send you back if you can’t pull them off yourself…but my celebrity status saved me, even though I still took them off. I was left looking like a fowl with all that natural makeup and no eyelashes to complement it.
No Coloured Hair – They’ll simply send you back or ask you to remove your wig. You get to choose.
No Fancy Natural Hair Style – I did a medium rise mohawk with my natural hair which didn’t cover my face in anwyay, but I was asked to flatten it. Again my popularity helped in some way.
Bottomline – if you’re trying to renew your Nigerian passport or get one, go there with your best Deeper Life look. That kinda appearance makes them fall in love.
This is based on my experience at the Ikoyi Passport office today. ” she wrote.