- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
EFCC nabs more ‘Yahoo boys’ in Lagos, seizes jeeps
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested four suspected fraudsters for an alleged involvement in internet crimes.
EFCC spokesman, in a statement, gave their names as: Salako Segun, Bryan Emeka, Jason Odunola and Daniel Ezo. The suspects were arrested on Friday, in the Bakare Estate, Lekki and Osapa London, Lekki areas of Lagos State.
“Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission.
“Items recovered from the suspects include two Lexus Rx350 Sport Utility Vehicles, one Mercedes Benz Saloon and six laptops,” he said.
The statement said suspects will soon be charged to court.