- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
EFCC nabs more ‘Yahoo boys’ in Lagos, seizes jeeps
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested four suspected fraudsters for an alleged involvement in internet crimes.
EFCC spokesman, in a statement, gave their names as: Salako Segun, Bryan Emeka, Jason Odunola and Daniel Ezo. The suspects were arrested on Friday, in the Bakare Estate, Lekki and Osapa London, Lekki areas of Lagos State.
“Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission.
“Items recovered from the suspects include two Lexus Rx350 Sport Utility Vehicles, one Mercedes Benz Saloon and six laptops,” he said.
The statement said suspects will soon be charged to court.