- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Five cheat death as another building collapses in Onitsha
Barely 24-hours after a three-storey building collapsed in Onitsha, leaving five persons dead, five other persons on Friday sustained varying degree of injuries in another building collapse in Onitsha, Anambra State.
It was gathered that the building collapsed around 2.30pm.
Confirming the incident, the Chairman, Red Cross Society in Anambra State, Prof. Peter Katchy said the casualties have been moved to Leeds hospital for intensive care.
“There is no death recorded. Five casualties, all females are now admitted at Leeds Hospital at Modebe avenue Onitsha for intensive care.
“The conditions of the casualties are stable.”