- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
Ghanaian sports journalist Kofi Appiah dies after battling with an unknown ailment for three months
Popular Ghanaian sports journalist Kofi Appiah has passed away after battling with an unknown ailment for over three months.
Appiah, popularly called Sports Evangelist was very vocal on radio and he was one of the ardent critics of the Ghana Football Association (GFA). Late Appiah started his radio career as a gospel DJ and host at Channel R before he became a sports journalist.
He’s had stints with Asempa FM, Metro Fm and Hot FM. Until his death, he was a regular pundit on Asempa FM Ultimate Sports Morning Show.