- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Precious Chikwendu had an Egyptian themed photo shoot with adorable and gorgeous looking babies.
FFK who who chose to dress like an Igbo man instead of Pharaoh in the photo shoot has taken to social media some heart felt words to celebrate his Queen.
“Happy birthday to my beautiful wife Precious @snowhiteey and to our three handsome sons, Ragnar, Aiden and Liam. You are my life and I love you with all my heart. I thank God for each of you every day. You are blessed in all your ways. God’s love shall never depart from you and you shall excel in all that you set your hands to do.
“I am so proud of you and you have made me very happy. The Angel of the Lord shall guard and guide you all the days of your lives. You shall live long and prosper and the Lord shall fill you with His Spirit and wisdom and clothe you with His favour, glory, honor, majesty, strength and power.
“This is your day: have a really great one! And may every day of your precious and beautiful lives be truly blessed! WE LOVE YOU!