- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
Tornado packing winds of 160 mph tore through a General Motors and Toyota auto dealership complex in Jefferson City, Missouri on Wednesday night, damaging or destroying at least 500 vehicles and leaving them piled in crumpled heaps across the massive lot.
A shocking footage has revealed the devastation caused by a monster tornado which ripped through Jefferson City in Missouri leaving a massive trail of destruction.
More than three people have been killed and hundreds homeless. Photos from the disaster below,
Carey Riley looks over damaged cars at a Toyota dealership he owns with his two brothers Thursday, May 23, 2019 after a tornado tore though Jefferson City, Missouri late Wednesday.
Both cars and homes were destroyed in the devastating tornado that hit Jefferson City on Thursday night.
Trucks and mobile homes were destroyed in the savage winds that hit Jefferson City in Missouri yesterday.