- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
A thief was caught, stripped, beaten, even fed and told to help desilt the gutter. Jungle justice you say, but this time, he was made to work for the society.
According to Richard Blackstone, a Facebook user, the thief was given a different kind of treatment.
“This muscled guy was caught stealing in enugu , He was whipped small. Afterwards, we bought food for him, gave him two bottles of fanta drinks to quench his thirst and supplied him with one bag of sachet water. He was then given a shovel to desilt the big gutter leading to my poultry farm road in enugu, What a beautiful thing. He doesn’t need to go to jail. I think this is better than killing them or jail, let’s use them to keep our country clean.”