- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Teenager kill own father in Amoda, Imo State one week after his mother’s demise (photo)
A teenage boy simply identified as Hope has been arrested after going berserk and hacking his father to death in Amoda, Imo State.
He attacked his dad, Chief Paul Eke, in the early hours of Thursday, shortly after he returned from a trip to Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
It was gathered that the boy lost his mom to sickness, about a week ago, and she is yet to be buried. When asked for the motivation behind his action, he couldn’t give any reasonable answer.