- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Teenager kill own father in Amoda, Imo State one week after his mother’s demise (photo)
A teenage boy simply identified as Hope has been arrested after going berserk and hacking his father to death in Amoda, Imo State.
He attacked his dad, Chief Paul Eke, in the early hours of Thursday, shortly after he returned from a trip to Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
It was gathered that the boy lost his mom to sickness, about a week ago, and she is yet to be buried. When asked for the motivation behind his action, he couldn’t give any reasonable answer.