- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Nigerian singer, Zlatan Ibile realised that his arrest by EFCC for being suspected as a Fraudster is a ‘red ink’ on his profile and career after he almost lost his slot to thrill his Fans at Regina Daniels Children’s Day in Delta State yesterday, 27th of may, 2019.
Zlatan who was initially denied entrance because of his EFCC case had to plead with event organizers in Agbor before he was allowed to perform.
According to reports, his initial denial to perform is because of the possible negative impression his arrest might create on the children present at the event. The matter degenerated further after some of the organisers threatened to shutdown the event if Zlatan is allowed to perform.
In a video online, Zlatan could be seen pleading with one of the organizers to grant him clearance to perform.
It took the interference of Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels husband and her mother before he was finally allowed to perform.
Watch video below.
The singer who was later allowed to perform thrilled his audience with ‘Am i a yahoo boy’ which was the last collaboration with Naira Marley before EFCC arrested the duo. The singer also performed few other songs and he had an electrifying live performance, watch video below.