- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Nigerian singer, Zlatan Ibile realised that his arrest by EFCC for being suspected as a Fraudster is a ‘red ink’ on his profile and career after he almost lost his slot to thrill his Fans at Regina Daniels Children’s Day in Delta State yesterday, 27th of may, 2019.
Zlatan who was initially denied entrance because of his EFCC case had to plead with event organizers in Agbor before he was allowed to perform.
According to reports, his initial denial to perform is because of the possible negative impression his arrest might create on the children present at the event. The matter degenerated further after some of the organisers threatened to shutdown the event if Zlatan is allowed to perform.
In a video online, Zlatan could be seen pleading with one of the organizers to grant him clearance to perform.
It took the interference of Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels husband and her mother before he was finally allowed to perform.
Watch video below.
The singer who was later allowed to perform thrilled his audience with ‘Am i a yahoo boy’ which was the last collaboration with Naira Marley before EFCC arrested the duo. The singer also performed few other songs and he had an electrifying live performance, watch video below.