- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Mr. Eazi, United Nations Launch ‘Dance For Change’ Campaign With ‘Freedom’ Anthem
This new music video from director Olle Enqvist was shot on location with young farmers from rural Cameroon
Mr Eazi, GuiltyBeatz & J.Derobie team up with Sherrie Silver and the United Nations International Fund for Agricultural Development for a special dance anthem to change the world.
Their new song FREEDOM is in support of the #DanceforChange hashtag campaign and aims to help raise attention and funding for Africa’s youngest farmers, and the millions of rural youth around the world, who are ready to feed their communities and help make the world more food secure.
This new music video from director Olle Enqvist was shot on location with young farmers from rural Cameroon from an IFAD-supported project which is working to create jobs and reduce poverty for young people.
Help them make sure world leaders invest more in agriculture and empower young people in Africa, and around the world, to increase food production, provide jobs to young people and reduce poverty.
Here’s how you can get involved:
1. Listen to the Freedom song and share the video
2. Download TikTok and do the Sherrie Silver dance at #DanceforChange on TikTok — http://bit.ly/2UBmU60
3. Take action and learn more about the issues at — http://www.ourfutureishere.org
IFAD will use each TikTok video creation as a virtual petition to call on leaders to increase funding for sustainable agriculture and create opportunities for rural young people around the world.