- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Alex Rodriguez shared a beautiful video of him and his fiancee Jennifer Lopez having a great time with her ex-husband Marc Anthony.
It isn’t everyday you see exes being friendly with each other but what’s even harder to find is a man being close to his woman’s ex. But A-Rod, J.Lo and Marc Anthony have proven that exes and current partners can get along for the sake of the kids.
In the beautiful video, A-Rod is seen sandwiched between J.Lo and Marc Anthony as they attended a school recital where J.Lo and Marc Anthony’s son, Max performed. During the mini concert, the three celebrities were filmed lip synching to “I Will Always Love You”. J.Lo and Marc Anthony, who are professionals, sang heartily but A-Rod, who couldn’t sing, just sat watching them and filming.
“Those who can, do. Those who can’t, sit between two people that can and stay quiet! #imnotasinger,” A-Rod wrote as he shared the video.
This isn’t the first time the three parents have come together for their kid’s performances. All three have been close for years and are known to hang out together with their kids.
Watch the video below.