- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Nollywood actress Tayo Sobola looses mother
Nollywood actress, Tayo Sobola has taken to social media to announce the loss of her mother on May 30, 2019.
It is no news that most mothers go through a lot when it comes to raising their kids. This is why many people often try their best to take care of their mothers as soon as they start earning a living.
Sadly, for Nollywood actress, Tayo Sobola however, the time spent with her mother has come to an end. On May 30, she took to her Instagram page to announce the loss of her mother. She shared the sad news with a cute photo of herself with her late mother.
See post below:
The news of the actress’ mother’s death comes barely a few days after top Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold, lost his father to the cold hands of death. Adekunle’s dad, Prince Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko, was said to have given up the ghost on May 27 after battling a strange illness.