- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Nollywood actress Tayo Sobola looses mother
Nollywood actress, Tayo Sobola has taken to social media to announce the loss of her mother on May 30, 2019.
It is no news that most mothers go through a lot when it comes to raising their kids. This is why many people often try their best to take care of their mothers as soon as they start earning a living.
Sadly, for Nollywood actress, Tayo Sobola however, the time spent with her mother has come to an end. On May 30, she took to her Instagram page to announce the loss of her mother. She shared the sad news with a cute photo of herself with her late mother.
See post below:
The news of the actress’ mother’s death comes barely a few days after top Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold, lost his father to the cold hands of death. Adekunle’s dad, Prince Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko, was said to have given up the ghost on May 27 after battling a strange illness.